Current students


Forms and policies


For current forms and policies, contact MHSoC administration.


Independent Study Request Forms:

An independent study course offers a limited number of students the opportunity to pursue advanced research under the supervision of a full-time Cinema faculty member. A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 is required. Independent study may not duplicate curriculum offerings. A written agreement between the student and the supervisor shall clearly state the nature of the student’s research, the scope of the project, and the work schedule. The study workload should be equivalent to a three-credit course in the program. One is required to have completed twenty-four credits in the program, and seek written permission from the Department using one of the forms below.

Applicants are responsible (1) for finding a full-time faculty member who is willing to supervise the proposed independent research project and then completing the application form in consultation with the supervisor, and (2) submitting the completed form to the department for approval.


Other Forms:

The following forms and more can be downloaded here from the Faculty of Fine Arts:

  • Late Registration/ Withdrawal Request
  • General Student Request Form
  • Internal Transfer of Program Request Form
  • Application for Readmission


Concordia University